30/04/2015 Tereza

Hello everyone!

I guess all of you know the days when you just don´t really care. All you want is to feel comfy.

I had exactly one of these. But I must admit I enjoy chilled days. I feel good.

Messy hair - I don´t care and sunglasses because you were too lazy to do your makeup.

Last year at this time I had such a lady style and this year everything seems different. I cut my long hair and I feel free.
Can´t wait for the Summer to pull out all the "hippie" clothes!

While preparing this post it´s starting to rain here in Paris. We had two weeks of Summer and now it seems like the Fall is here.

You can see the coat from my previous post, I wanted to show you that this is really possible to wear almost with anything. Also my new Adidas Stan Smith sneakers. In my office all the cool people have them so I wanted to be a team player, hihi.

Hope you´re all doing great! Let me know what you think.


Follow us: FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / YOUTUBE CHANNEL














Tereza is wearing:
Coat: Zara
T-shirt: Stradivarius
Pants: Bershka
Karma necklace: H&M
Bag: H&M
Sunnies: H&M
Shoes: Adidas Stan Smith
Watches: Jaguar

Follow us: FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Labels: