18/3/2015 Tereza

It´s so great to be back! My return to Paris was super- busy but now everything calmed down and I will hopefully have more time for the blog again! 
I did an internship at Paris Fashion Week last week. I worked for ISSA London in their showroom. These were long days but I must honestly admit that I had a great time with all of these people even with all the stress! It ensured me even more that working in fashion is my dream which will hopefully come true. 
When my internship ended my dear Czech friend came to visit me for a weekend as you could have seen on our instagram. We had an amazing time together full of fun and celebrations.
After all of this I used my first free afternoon for taking these pictures. It was such a lovely day! I don´t know how about you but these sunny days give me so much energy!
We shot at the famous Pont des Arts which is full of padlocks of couples trying to make their love last. Unfo the padlocks are not very visible because they are covered. I have also heard that they ´re planning to put the padlocks away because they are ruining the bridge. How sad!
Guys, enjoy the amazing view in these photos and I promise you I will announce one big surprise soon!
Bisous!
T.


Follow us: FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / YOUTUBE CHANNEL















Tereza is wearing:
Bag: New Look
Jacket: Cote a cote
Turtleneck: Forever 21
Pants: Zara (DIY ripped)
Shoes: Mysterious shop around Chatelet (which I will probably never manage to find again)

Follow us: FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Labels: